- Fellowship in Allergy, Immunology, and Pulmonary Disease, Cornell University Medical Center, New York Hospital, New York, NY
- Pediatric Residency, Chief Resident – Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Internship – Ain-Shams University Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt.
- Post Graduate Course in Biomedical Engineering, Rutgers University
- MD Ain-Shams University Medical School, Cairo, Egypt
- Professional Experience – 22 years private practice of allergy and immunology
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics
- Diplomate of the American Board of Allergy & Immunology
Professional Associations and Hospital Affiliations
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- New Jersey Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society
- Physician privileges at Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center
- Physician privileges at Saint Peter’s University Hospital
Special Interests: Asthma, Eczema, Food Allergies, Allergies and Immunodeficiency.