- Fellowship in Allergy, Immunology, and Pulmonary Disease, Cornell University Medical Center, New York Hospital, New York, NY
- Pediatric Residency, Chief Resident – Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Internship – Ain-Shams University Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt.
- Post Graduate Course in Biomedical Engineering, Rutgers University
- MD Ain-Shams University Medical School, Cairo, Egypt
- Professional Experience – 22 years private practice of allergy and immunology
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics
- Diplomate of the American Board of Allergy & Immunology
Professional Associations and Hospital Affiliations
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- New Jersey Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society
- Physician privileges at Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center, Saint Peter’s University Hospital, and Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center.
Special Interests: Asthma, Eczema, Food Allergies, Allergies and Immunodeficiency.
“I love doctor Guirguis. She’s an amazing, loving, caring and knowledgeable doctor. Amazing bedside manners and her smile is always on. She takes the time to share with you the plan and makes my 7 years old who can’t stand going to doctors very happy and comfortable around her. I can’t thank you enough my dear doctor.”
“Dr Guirgus is the most compassionate caring individual. She always takes her time with my son Alqays hits the nail on the head with his symptoms and how to treat it. Couldn’t be happier with her and her staff.”
“She’s an angel, so professional and knowledgeable. All the patients love her. She controlled my mother in law Asthma and my husband’s nasal allergy. We’re so thankful for everything she did and for her kindness, humanity and medical knowledge and experience.”
“One of the best doctors I’ve ever seen. Thorough, took her time, answered every question, called back exactly when she said she would. My case is very complicated and I’ve been to quite a few immunologists. Some didn’t want to be bothered and one actually told me I had too many issues. I finally found a new immunologist I trust. Thank You.”
“She is the most caring doctor, I would recommend her without a doubt. My kids love her because she is so sweet.” I have known Dr. Guirguis since my son was 2 years old, he is almost 9. She is great with kids. Always sweet and kind, my two kids love going to their appointments. The treatments for asthma and allergies for my kids have kept them away from the emergency room.”
Patricia in Bridgewater, NJ
“Dr. Guirguis has a wonderful pleasant personality and is very kind and gentle. My daughter goes to her and she loves going to the office because of Dr. Guirguis. She is absolutely amazing and due to her treatment my daughter no longer throws up and can enjoy activities that she couldn’t before and I hope to continue this relationship for the time that my daughter needs her. Thanks Dr. Guiguis.”
Karen, Old Bridge, NJ
“Dr. Guirguis was excellent. Very attentive and very focused on my history trying to solve my issue. Everything that she said were to the point where it left me with no questions to ask. Her aide was very kind and knowledgeable and attentive. I will recommend this doctor to anyone that needs help with their allergies.”
“Dr.Guirguis was so nice and patient , for the first time in a long time I felt like I was talking to a doctor who actually cared ! She was very Thorough and I highly recommend her.”
“Dr. Guirguis is a very caring doctor who is competent and skilled at helping patients feel better. She is thorough and takes the time to listen to people. She helped me feel better. Prior to seeing her I was in bad shape from allergies, asthma, sinuses etc. A cold would knock me down. After treatment, I feel better than I have ever felt in my life and my lungs are not inflamed like they were. She is simply wonderful and I feel lucky to have met her. I have recommended her to many friends, family members and their children.”