- BS Nutrition, Rutgers University
- Dietetic Internship & Graduate School, College of Saint Elizabeth
- BSN Seton Hall University, Magna Cum Laude
- MSN Adult/Gerontology APN Program, Monmouth University
- Professional Experience – Has provided primary care and chronic disease management in private practice and for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital & Bristol-Myers Squibb Children’s Hospital’s bariatric services.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board
- Certified Bariatric Nurse through the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Maria has extensive experience as a certified nurse practitioner, both in private practice as well as at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. In addition to being being a nurse practitioner she is a registered dietician and can provide counseling to our many pediatric patients who have a limited diet due to severe food allergies.